Mac’s Double Stud Anchor Plate Assembly
Perfect for Vehicle Tie-Down Points
- Add a heavy-duty tie down point right where you need it—perfect for securing a vehicle
- Tested to 5000lb Minimum Breaking Strength in vertical pull
- Designed to take advantage of the additional strength of double stud tie-down fittings, such as the included VT-2000 Double Stud Tie-Down Ring
- Provides smooth, unobtrusive surface when fittings are removed
- The perfect complement to Mac’s VersaTie Track System
- Made in the USA!
- (1) Aluminum Double Stud Anchor Plate
- (1) Zinc-dipped Mild Steel Threaded Backing Plate
- (1) VT-2000 Double Stud Tie-Down Ring
- (3) 1/4″ Stainless Steel Machine Screws (choose your length)
For a robust tie-down location that does not need adjustment
Mac’s Double Stud Anchor Plate Assembly lets you add a tie-down point virtually anywhere, but are designed specifically for our higher load capacity double stud fittings, such as the included VT-2000 Double Stud Tie-Down Ring. This combination offers nearly twice the holding power (5,000lb Minimum Breaking Strength) as Mac’s Single Stud Anchor Plate Assembly. This is a great solution when securing a heavy loads where a full length track system is not desired.
Custom Look Without the Cost
This anchor plate provides a sleek, finished look, since it is precision milled using the same wide and smooth profile of our Series 3 VersaTie track. When the fitting is removed the anchor plate is smooth and unobtrusive. This is particularly beneficial for multi-use trailers. When not using for hauling a vehicle, you can even add multiple VT-1000 Single Stud Tie-Down Rings for additional hard points to secure various cargo.
Built to Withstand the Elements
For long-lasting performance, the anchor plate is manufactured from rugged aircraft-grade aluminum. The mild steel backing plate is zinc-dipped to inhibit corrosion, then press-fit with stainless steel swage nuts. Stainless steel screws are provided to attach the assembly to your structure to ensure years of trouble-free service.
The Double Stud Anchor Plate is pre-drilled with three countersunk holes. After drilling matching holes in the main structure, simply insert the screws through the anchor plate and structure and tighten into the threads of the backing plate.
Made in the USA
All VersaTie tracks are fabricated right here in Idaho. This allows us to have better quality control, quicker turn-around time on custom orders and it also supports American jobs!